Friday, January 15, 2010

Daily Grind

Well, despite the Cavaliers comeback in the end they still lost by 1. It appeared to be locked up pending some free throws being made on Cleveland's part. However, big misses by Z and AP gave the Utah squad a gleam of light. The rook out out UGA, Gains, made a huge splash and the game winning with time expiring. Props to him.

Shore last night was pretty entertaining as always for those of you who watch. Snooki is still a fat lil turd that cries every episode, Ronnie destroyed some guys face and went to jail and The Situation was creepin and pissing the whole house off. I hadn't watched MTV since freshman year of High School till this show, but am glad I got sucked into it. I can safely say that I find a great amount of humor in what these extreme fistpumpers do on a daily basis.

I'll leave you with this:



BallHype: hype it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment