Monday, January 11, 2010

Daily Thoughts

Hello, Hola and Wabakee. Been really busy today to post anything so for that I apologize. As I was doing my early blog reading this morning before doing anything productive and I came across this:



Nice dude.....nice.

Some other daily thoughts and things I observed:
  • Girls should not be allowed to drive.
  • Patron has currently been stealing money from my bank account every weekend for the past 3 months, shit.
  • Saw a plethora of fupa's today. Girls, let's get that under control.
  • LeBron James is not human.
  • I am friends with a Falcon.
  • Girls are all the same and relationships should be avoided as long as possible.
Gonna post and watch some bball and maybe get a nice run in to get rid of any fupa particles in my bod.

Be well and do work.

No comments:

Post a Comment